Give the food value of the following:
- Grow six vegetables, three from seeds and three from seedlings, through harvesting.
- Grow six flowers, three from seeds and three from seedlings, through flowering.
Tell what you did to control insects or diseases. Tell where and how to use a contact insecticide a stomach poison, and a fungicide. Do THREE of the following:
- Three root or tuber crops.
- Three fruits or vegetables which bear above the ground.
- Three leafy greens.
- Test 100 garden seeds for germination.
- Make a hotbed or cold frame, and grow plants in same.
- Clean, bunch, or pack and three vegetables for market.
- Enter on of the vegetables or flowers you have grown in a show, fair, or festival.
- Make a storage bin or pit for home use. Store part of your crop you have grown. Describe the process.